Umrah services are available for all Muslims around the globe. We offer affordable Umrah packages to any or all of our honorable customers. The best way to find a good Umrah package is flexible with dates. Hareem Travel offers infinite all-inclusive Umrah packages designed with lavish hotels and economical flights at affordable prices. From budget economy to 5-star luxury we have a package for everyone. Join us as we journey together to the most blessed lands of Makkah and Madina, completing the rights of Umrah, and cleansing our souls from sins.
Introduction of Umrah:
Umrah is the name given to a pilgrimage to Makkah, a shorter version of the Hajj. It offers an opportunity for Muslims to refresh their faith, seek forgiveness for sins and pray for needs.
How can pilgrims travel to Umrah?
Worshippers from outside Saudi Arabia usually travel by plane and need to apply for a special umrah visa that is valid for a month. They must also have a meningitis vacation, along with the right paperwork to prove it. Travelers from neighboring countries may cross borders by cars or other means but they also need a visa. For Saudis and the people who are already living and working there, no special documentation is needed.
Muslims of any age can perform umrah and there is no restriction on how many times they make the journey in life. But women under the age of 45 must need a mahram, a male family member, or a relative above the age of 17.
Surrounding the Masjid al-Haram there is a range of hotels-from budget-friendly to seven-star establishments.
What is the purpose of umrah?
The purpose of umrah
- Is to seek the blessings of Allah Almighty
- Prays for forgiveness from sins
- Refresh the faith in Islam
What are the benefits of umrah?
Have the almighty Allah as host:
Perhaps the most exciting benefit of umrah is the blessing of being the guest of Benevolent Allah Himself. Pilgrims often speak of a strange calmness that covers them as soon as they step inside the holy land of Makkah.
Eradication of poverty:
Another benefit of umrah that one can get is the elimination of poverty. It is said that Allah gifts wealth to the pilgrims to remunerate for the money they spent on this spiritual journey of umrah.
Strengthen the devotion:
Another significant benefit of umrah is the strengthening of Iman. Performing umrah reaffirms the faith of pilgrims in the Almighty Allah.
Five most crucial tips that will help you in selecting your umrah package:
- Decide your type of package: there would be the majority of you might need an affordable umrah package when going along with your families. Most of the booking apps in Pakistan provide you a customized type of umrah package plans based on your needs. Considering the group umrah package allows you to have a lot of discounts per person.
- Check their affiliation: the second most important thing to look at every umrah service provider’s website or physical location is the authentication of their company. You must need to ask them about the paper proof or any online affiliation they have with the ministry of hajj, Saudi Arabia. In the past, people have faced a lot of trouble by hiring a travel agent that was not affiliated with the ministry and was also get restricted by providing one of the most miserable accommodations and transportation to the pilgrims.
- Search accommodations of all umrah packages: whenever you plan your umrah with a tourism provider, you need to check the accommodations of every service provider.
- Track the hidden cost: it is one of the essential things to do when you are dependent on a strict budget for umrah. It would help if you searched for all the umrah dealings provided by the service provider you must check all the things included in the package so that if there is anything unnecessary you can decrease them.
- Pere planned your umrah visit: it would help if you needed to start planning your umrah at least 3 to 4 months before. It allows you to check all the details about umrah, and will not create any hurdles for you.
Are there any rules during umrah?
A pilgrim has to be in the state of Ihraam, which derives from the Arabic word haram, which means forbidden.
The naming reflects the belief that pilgrims, during umrah, need to enter a spiritual state of almost human perfection there can be no quarreling, cursing, or bad language. No animal can be harmed even the killing of an insect will break the state of Ihraam and nullify umrah. Pilgrims cannot cut or shave or pluck any hair, cut their nails, wear make-up or perfume or use any additional products.
The next step is to recite their intention to go on umrah aloud. This is done usually when an individual reaches the Meeqat.
Why choose Hareem Travel?
1-To obtain an economical Umrah package
2- Simple and cost-effective
3-Digital travel provider serving various industry channels with flight accommodations, cars, and more.