VBA Emulator – Are you fond of playing the Game Boy console? Do you miss competing with your friends over the famous titles of Game Boy Colour? Then VBA or Visual boy Advance can help you relive your gaming days once again.
VBA emulator is one of the best emulators to use for all the Game Boy series’ gaming consoles. Whether you are unable to get yourself a Game Boy console, or you want to cherish your gaming days, just grab this emulator, and you will be able to play some extraordinary titles on your PC.
It is true that you will need to train yourself to use this emulator. But once you are well-versed with all the technicalities, you will enjoy playing your favorite Game Boy titles on your PC. The time you devote to learning about the technicalities is highly rewarding. Do you want to know further about this amazing emulator? Then read on!
Going back to history
Originally, the project VBA was started by a person named “Forgotten.” Then as he left the project incomplete, a team named VBA took the project forward. But this work too came to a halt in the year 2004. Over the next few years, various forked versions came up. One such version is VBA-M. It is an exceedingly helpful emulator that helps gamers to enjoy Game boy titles on their PC.
Although it is a very little emulator, yet it allows gamers to play GBA ROM with no hassle or obstacle. It is quite easy to set this emulator up. It comes with a 32-bit or 64-bit portable EXE file.
It comes with features like direct sound, OpenGL, and improved audio sample rate. With the VBA emulator, acceleration is easy, just by pressing the “Space” tab. Gamers are in love with this default feature of the VBA-M emulator.
You can play a wide variety of titles from Game Boy consoles. It also allows you to record audio as well as videos. You can play multiple enthralling games like Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Resident Evil, Metroid, Pokemon, Super Mario, and so on.
VBA-M is the best portable emulator for different types of Game Boy consoles to date.
Attractive features of VBA-M
- Compatibility: VBA-M is compatible with multiple Game Boy consoles like Game Boy Color, Super Game Boy, Super Game Boy 2, Game Boy Advance Handheld games, etc.
- Joystick support: You can furthermore enhance your gaming experience, as the emulator supports joystick usage.
- Autofire support: Now hunt down your rivals in the games by using the auto-fire support system.
- Speed up key: The emulator comes with speed up key, which helps you boost your speed within a couple of seconds without lag or buffering.
- Basic features: VBA-M comes with necessary features like load and saves state.
- It supports gameplay on a full screen. So now you can enjoy your favorite games on a bigger screen.
- VBA-M facilitates real-time IPS patching.
- Various graphic filters like Pixelate, Super Eagle Advance, motion blur, etc. enhance the display.
- There are several debugging and hacking tools, for instance, viewers, editors, and loggers.
- There are cheat codes available as well that makes your gaming experience all the more fun-filled.
- There is also the feature that allows you the facility of the screen capture.
- The emulator allows you to use various resolutions and video modes. Also, different control configurations enhance the gaming experience.
- There are up to 10 slots where you can save your gameplays while playing the games.
- The emulator comes free of cost.
How to download the VBA-M emulator for windows?
- If you want to download this fantastic emulator, then you need to keep the below-given points in mind:
- Visual Boy Advance Merge supports the English language.
- It is free to download an emulator.
- When you download the emulator on your PC, it will get downloaded in the form of a ZIP file.
- The latest version of VBA-M that is available is VBA-M version 2.1.4.
- The emulator is available in 32 bit as well as 64 bit Windows operating system.
- VBA -M is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
FAQs based on VBA-M
- How to install VBA?
VBA or Visual Boy Advance does not come with an install wizard as it is a standalone program. So the installation process is relatively easy and straightforward. You just need to extract the VBA from its zip file.
- How to enter or exit the full-screen mode?
After a particular game has been loaded, you can quickly enter or exit the full-screen mode by pressing upon the Esc or Escape key.
- From where can we access screen filters?
In order to enhance the graphics, screen filters are used. You can use these filters simply by clicking upon “Options.” Then you have to click upon “Pixel filter” and then on “select filter plugin.” This will bring you to the long list of screen filter from which you can choose one as per your requirement and taste.
- How to correct the colors?
The bright colors of the games can irritate your eyes as you play games for long durations. So, it is better to adjust the colors. You can do so by first going to “Options” and then to “Gameboy” and then pressing upon “Gameboy Colors.”
- How can I capture the sound?
First of all, go to “Tools.” Then select “Record” and then “Start sound recording.” Further, you have to choose a filename and click upon the option “save.” After you have recorded what you want, simply go back to “Tools” and then to “Record” and then click upon “Stop sound recording.”
Now that you have the ultimate solution to play your favorite Game Boy titles, then without any much ado, download this VBA-M and witness a hilarious gaming experience on your PC. If you think this article was helpful, do share this with other gamers. If you have used a VBA emulator before, do let us know your experience.
Related Tags: VBA Emulator