Quickbooks Database Server Manager or QBDBMgrN not running are one and the same thing. Resolving this problem can be a bit time consuming and you need to perform certain things before you are able to fix the problem. Trying to figure out the reason why this problem is occuring, you might have to first know the reason. Usually this problem happens when you try to update QuickBooks to its latest version.
And while doing this you are unable to perform the task because of the windows firewall. This might be posing an obstruction in the process of updating your QuickBooks. And that is because the firewall itself is outdated. And when the firewall blocks your access to the internet, then error QBDBMgrN Not Running will flash on your screen.
Check for the error code stating, “Repair the following network problems before accessing the company file from other computers on the network “QBDBMgrN not running on this computer.”
What can be the reason for the QBDBMgrN Not Running error?
This problem happens only under certain circumstances. And you need to check a few conditions to satisfy the problem. Let’s have a look at some common reasons causing this problem.
- It can be caused due to the incorrect or improper installation of the firewall in your system.
- Another reason for this problem can be the QB database server update failure.
- If the network or transaction log files are corrupted or harmed due to some reason.
- It can also be caused because of an interaction between the server and your software.
- Improper installation of the updates can also cause this error on your desktop.
- This issue can be a side-effect of any other problem too. So you might have to check that as well.
Solution: Repairing Quickbooks to get rid of the problem
If you want to get rid of this problem one of the best solutions is to repair your QuickBooks software. And this is how it can be done properly. Just keep following the steps that are given below.
- You need to 1st close all the programs that are opened on your desktop. Then restart your device.
- After doing this you need and should create a backup of the company file.
- Then you need to start the procedure by first clicking on the “start button“ and then navigating to the “Control Panel.“
- After this from the options that you see on your screen just select “programs and features“ and then “uninstall a program.“
- Now you’ll see a list of programs from which you will have to select the “uninstall/ change” option.
- Next you will have to just click on “continue” and then select the “next button.”
- Lastly, you will have to select the “repair” tab after which, select the “next” button.
- Let the entire repairing projects get completed. And when you see that the bar is done just click on the “finish button.”
- At the end you need to just restart the computer.
If you still see the QBDBMgrN Not Running error on your device- we suggest you connect with an expert. To connect with one of our experts you can simply call on the number that is given on the website. They are here to help you 24x 7.