University Canada West is a popular business-oriented private university established in 2005. University Canada West has a population of over 8,000, with international students from over 110 countries around the world. Admission to University Canada West is offered to international students in the fall, winter, spring or summer semesters.
The university offers admission to 3 undergraduate programs, the globally recognized ACBSP program and an NCMA-accredited MBA course at the graduate level. The MBA at the University of Western Canada is offered on campus and online. Prospective students have the option of choosing between the MBA-ACCA track and the on-campus MBA foundation program.
Admission requirements for University Canada West are minimal. For admission to University Canada West graduate programs, applicants require a 3.0 GPA (83-86%) on a 4.0 scale. Students must achieve a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent for admission to undergraduate and graduate courses at UCW. Students admitted to the university showed an average GMAT score between 600 and 650.
The average cost of studying at UCW for an international student is between INR 16.4-21.7 lakh. The university offers several award-based scholarships of up to CAD 20,000 to international students. Check out: Scholarships to study in Canada.
University Canada West offers personalized learning and flexible methods to support work-oriented learning. 96% of UCW MBA students are employed or have a planned job within a year of graduation. Charli d’amelio feet
University Canada West Ranking
UCW’s MBA and MBA Foundation programs are ranked #4 in the top 10 university programs in Canada according to ApplyBoard. The university is ranked among the top 10 online MBA programs in Canada by Coursecompare. The university’s top rankings by various leading agencies are:
- 5 QS stars by QS World University Rankings, 2022
- #4 on Applyboard’s Top 10 University Programs in Canada for MBA and MBA Foundation
The UCW scores for the QS Stars Audit Process, 2022 are as follows:
- Teaching: 5 stars
- Academic development: 5 stars
- Employment: 5 stars
- Social responsibility: 5 stars
- Inclusivity: 5 stars
- Internationalization: 4 stars
University Canada West Campus
The University Canada’s West campuses are spread across 2 locations in downtown Vancouver. The university’s two campuses are Vancouver House Campus and West Pender Campus, located in a historic building in London. Information about UCW campuses:
- Vancouver House is the newest neighborhood in Vancouver’s beach district.
- The West Pener campus occupies 6 floors of a London building. This heritage office building was built in the early 20th century.
- This campus is within walking distance of public transportation, which includes the Waterfront SkyTrain station, SeaBus terminal, and bus routes.
- The Canada West University neighborhood is vibrant with many restaurants, shopping centers, shops, fitness and entertainment options.
- The student body on the UCW campus is made up of 52 different nationalities.
University Canada West Admission Process
University Canada West offers year-round admission in 4 terms: fall, winter, spring or summer. International students who wish to be admitted to UCW can follow the admission information below:
Application Fee: CAD 150 (INR 9,320)
Undergraduate Admission Requirements:
- Completed application form
- Equivalent to Canadian High School Diploma (Grade 12)
- Minimum overall C average or GPA of 2.0 4.33 (63-66%)
- Official translated transcripts, if not in English (official high school all post-secondary institutions)
- Evaluation of information from a recognized institution
English language proficiency
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 (minimum written score 6.0)
- Duolingo: 110 (minimum writing score 100)
- TOEFL: 88 (minimum written score 20)
- PTE: 61 (minimum written score 60)
Note: Undergraduate applicants must be 21 years of age and have not completed at least 2 years of high school. If no proof is shown on the transcript, students must provide proof of their high school diploma.
Admission requirements for master’s degree:
- Bachelor’s degree
- GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (83-86%)
- GRE/ GMAT (average GMAT score: 600-650)
- Resume; restart
Proof of English language proficiency:
- IELTS: 6.5 overall, minimum 6.0 in writing
- TOEFL (iBT): a total of 88 points, at least 20 points in each section
- PTE Academic: 61 marks overall, minimum 60 marks in the writing section
- Duolingo: 105 total
Thus you need to IELTS exam certificate for admission and additionally, you also need to choose a better option where you can get easily better marks, and for it, Meridean Overseas is a better institute, and it’s also popular for students’ satisfaction. Thus you should choose as a better IELTS Coaching in Pune and more places.