When someone is looking for the best emulating software then the answer any person or search engine will give you is BlueStacks. It does not matter if you are a gamer or non-gamer, it is the best emulating software in any way. All applications and games can run on BlueStacks.
It has many features which make it more popular and effective but the one feature which makes it more unique is that it is compatible with any kind of windows, whether it is AMD or intel.
It never fails to amaze you as each new version comes with carrying more comfort and attractive quality of its own. The latest version of Bluestacks android emulator 184.108.40.2062 is very amazing and recovers all the drawbacks which were there in the last one. Now people are eagerly waiting for BlueStacks 5.
But then the question arises is that if BlueStacks is this amazing then why do some antivirus detect it as a virus. Here in this blog, you will get to know everything about its security and features and then you will get to know that it is completely safe in any manner.
Features of BlueStacks
If you want to directly stream games on any platform like twitch, BlueStacks does it directly and stream as well, so beneficial for streamers too.
No more resource required
It just uses RAM and CPU only which makes it more specific and optimized. This also allows you to easily integrate a camera or sensors, etc so you can use it easily over a laptop too.
It has compatibility over any computer and setup which make the task more hustle free and comfortable to use. It supports many different platforms which is very important as it cannot be seen in any other emulator.
There is an option for you to download apps using a browser as well as by using BlueStacks.the home screen is just the same as android so it is easy to navigate and access BlueStacks.
Smart control features
For the games it is important to detect any activity on the screen if you need that weapon at that time, so BlueStacks do this by using AI and it also ensures to display only relevant buttons on-screen at a time.
It has a smart feature for the shooting mode to keep the mouse cursor locked so that you can aim to shoot at the moment.
To give you a great experience and makes you stick to it, it keeps updated and the most recent update includes many advanced features which are fascinating enough to make you use it.
Effortless multitasking feature
When playing games on a laptop or mobile phone you cannot switch to another app while the game is on. If you do not want to be a robot sitting in one place while gaming then you must try BlueStacks 4 which has multitasking features available in it for your comfort.
Costing is less
The best thing about BlueStacks is that it cost less as compared to any other emulator as it does not require an expensive system of PC or mobile to run properly
Is BlueStacks Safe? Why does doubt arise?
- Some users facing issues that antivirus like McAfee or Avast detect it as a threat mainly for users with windows 7 or above but it is totally a fake alarm with no exact evidence.
- Another factor that makes you feel doubtful about it is that BlueStacks ask you to disable antivirus which confuses you that may be something hidden is behind it.
- The last thing which makes you feel suspicious is that some BlueStacks files do not download if you have overprotective security.
Evidence making it safe
- It is a totally safe and legit emulator which does not depend on whether it is Mac or Windows.
- Even this emulator is very faithful to the source material which makes it no risk while linking your Google account.
- It requires an account which is not a thing to stress about because it requires an account just to make you access to play store and new features of it
- If you still have trust issues so you can check that it is not a cryptocurrency miner by checking its resource consumption.
- BlueStacks never sells your data, it takes data just for the registration process but is not shared with any third party outside.
How to download BlueStacks on your PC?
Step 1: Go to https://www.BlueStacks.com/ and then click on the download button present there on the screen.
Step 2: The next step is to run the download file.
Step 3: Then click on the Next button and select the place where you want to install it.
Step 4: Select the checkboxes and proceed to install it on your PC.
Step 5: The Installation process can be clearly visible on your screen so what are you waiting for, just click on the finish button to ensure completion.