Spotify continues close the music of your listening history, both for your convenience and to personalize the song it recommends to you. But if you’re trying to get more monthly listeners‘ history, you may need to leap through some hoops. Here’s a way to discover your Spotify listening records, and the usage of both your smartphone and laptop.
How to peer your Spotify listening history within the cellular app
There are approaches to locating your listening history inside the Spotify cell app. Both are available in the iPhone app, whilst the simplest one is available in the Android app.
Spotify is presently trying out a function in the iPhone app that lets you see your complete listening records — you could cross returned months at a time, in case you’d like.
Since it’s only a test, this option may be removed in the future. But for now, you could discover it here:
1. Make sure that your app is absolutely updated get more monthly listeners, and then open the Spotify app and tap “Home” at the lowest of the display screen.
2. Tap the icon in the top proper that looks as if a clock. This will open up your Listening History web page.
3. You can scroll all the way down to see the closing month or so of your playlist history.
4. To see your music-through-tune listening records by way of tapping the icon in the pinnacle-proper nook that looks as if a peg — this may open a menu where you may pick out “Songs and episodes.”
5. You can now see a full list of every music and podcast episode you’ve got listened to for the past few months. Scroll down to see all of them, and faucet on any of them to play it.
How to look at your Spotify listening records in the desktop app
Checking your listening records on a Mac or PC is lots less complicated.
1. In the computer app, just click the Queue icon in the backside-proper corner of the window. It looks as if three stacked traces with an arrow in a single nook.
You’ll now see the ultimate 50 or so songs in your listening records. Just observe that this record is cleared every time you close the app, and simplest tracks the songs you have listened to for your computing device.