Emulator Online – It is now possible to enjoy several applications on your personal computer. Thanks to rapidly advancing technology! Developers have come up with different types of Android emulators for PC. Different emulators serve different purposes. It is necessary to compare the different features of these emulators so that you can enjoy the best experience.
Basically, Android emulators create an Android ecosystem on your PC. General users, gamers, as well as app developers, use these emulators for different purposes.
There are several emulators available online that can cater to different systems like Super Nintendo, SEGA, N64, Neo-Geo games, Nintendo DS, Game Boy, and so on. Using these emulators, you can play the games in high quality. They allow you to play and enjoy all the games that you used to cherish back in your childhood.
We will help you select the best emulator online that will cater to your taste and requirements. So, are Online Emulators legal? It is absolutely legit to download emulators and then use them for specific purposes. However, if you are thinking of sharing copyrighted ROMs, then it is completely illegal.
Top 6 Emulator Online
- Geny Motion: Geny Motion is an exceedingly efficient emulator that enables the users to alter the version of the Android. But it is free for personal use only. Also, it does not have any push notifications. You will need a Google account in order to install it, and a Virtual box is also required for its installation. It does not allow browsing. This android emulator can be used for your Mac PC.
- Exceptionally easy to use
- No compatibility issues
- Supports drag and drop features.
- Supports networking through Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Andy Android Emulator: It is quite a popular android emulator. It is available for Mac. You will need Virtual Box for its installation. The emulator runs only on Android 4.2. It does not allow you to send texts and take screenshots.
- Seamless syncing with PC from a smartphone
- Intuitive and rapid user interface
- Push notifications available communication applications
- Unlimited storage
- The phone can be used as a remote
- Jar of Beans: This one is simple and straightforward to use freely available emulator online. It gives excellent performance for Windows devices. It has, however, some compatibility issues. It is based on the Jelly Bean version. Also, it is not that helpful for app developers. There are no multi-touch screens, camera integration, and push notification facilities.
- High-quality resolutions
- Intuitive user interface
- Bluestacks Android emulator: Bluestacks is highly popular among all the users. It is suitable for app developers, gamers, as well as casual users. It also needs you to have a Google account for using the emulator. It offers limited ARM support. Moreover, Bluestacks do not provide push notification facilities. This emulator is compatible with Windows and Mac PC.
- Comes free of cost
- Automatic searching for apps
- Simple user interface
- Open GI
- Hardware support
- Support to web developers
- Droid4X: This is a high performing freely available android emulator. It is highly compatible. Also, it supports the ARM application running in x86 framework. But it does not support app developers. There is no camera integration, no push notification facility. Also, it does not allow app syncing to mobile.
- High-quality graphics
- Supports multi-touch
- Supports drag and drop feature.
- Windroy Mobile: This is an extremely useful android emulator available online. It gives extremely high-quality performance to the user. But this emulator will not be of much help for the app developers. Also, it does not support camera integration and sensor integration. Also, there is no option for app syncing. This emulator is not compatible with Mac OS.
- Large screen resolution
- WeChat subscription
- High performance
- Consists of PC side mate and mobile app
All the emulators listed above were tried, and we felt all of them deliver high performance. They are all great at their job! Neither of them had compatibility issues. Depending upon which device you are using, you will have to select the emulator carefully. Most of these are available for free, while for others, you may have to shed a few dollars. Not all of them are suitable for gamers. Few of these are apt for developers for testing purposes.
Related Tags: Emulator Online