Best Emulator – There are three uses for emulators. The very first use is for gaming. Generally gamers use emulators on their computers to make some games easier to play. They don’t have to depend on battery life of their devices. The best emulator for gaming is bluestacks, Memu, koplayer and NOX.
The second use of the emulator is for development. Many developers use emulators in android devices to test the apps before its launch. For this purpose we can use xamarin and genymotion emulator for excellent results.
Best Emulator for PC, Windows 10, Android, Mac
The third use of the emulator is for productivity. This is not common use but emulators used for productivity also. Any gaming emulator works as a productivity emulator to an extent.
Here is the list of some best emulator which can usable in android and windows.
- Android studio emulator: It is absolutely free emulator to use and it comes with bunch of features which is really good to use. It can be use for both purposes. We can check app as well as play the game.
This is one of the best options available on the market, but the setup is complicated and it can take a long time. Thus, we would not recommend for the consumer level use. Developers can use it for testing the apps. It also supports kotlin in case developers want to try that out.
- ARChon: This is not a traditional emulator. We can install it from Google chrome extension. It provides chrome the ability to run android apps and games. It is not easy to run emulator.
If you want to use this then you need to obtain APKs and load them in. then you need to use tool to make APKs compatible. There are a lot more steps to make this work than most other android emulators for PC.
It works with any operating system that can run as instance of chrome. It is one of the best emulator you can choose from others.
- Bliss OS: Sometimes it’s free but it may demands donation for further use. This is little bit different from others. It works as an android emulator, and for pc it can be used by virtual machine.
It can be run by USB stick and the boot from USB option is definitely a power user option and not recommended for less intense use cases. The USB installation is complicated, and the VM installation method is easy.
The system can run android Oreo and that is the newer versions of android offered on an emulator.
- Bluestacks: This emulator is the main stream of all android emulators. There are several reasons for that. It is suitable for windows and mac. It is one of the first emulator that worked well that still gets regular updates.
It is used by many gamers and developers. There is stigma with bluestacks because it can feel little bloated sometimes. It was launched in 2018 that aimed to fix that with mixed results. This is the most new emulator on the list.
- Game Loop: It is also known as tencent gaming buddy. It is an android emulator for gamers. It is good enough that tencent uses it as its official emulator. There is many games that using this emulators.
Such as PUBG mobile, call of duty mobile. Its collection is not fair enough as it could be. Installation is easy and it is comfortable to use. This is actually a decent emulator for gaming purpose.
- Genymotion: This is can be used free as well as it demands donation for its maintenance. It is mostly developed by developers. It lets you to test the apps also. We can configure the emulator for a variety of devices with various versions of android to complete your needs.
We can easily switch between virtual devices. It is not suitable for consumer use. But it offers you free use for your works. It is available on desktop computer and the cloud also. It is quite useful emulator because of its qualities.
- LD player: this is another emulator for gamers. It provides the usual array of gaming features. This is one of the few emulators on the list which provides updates in few days.
This emulator is up to date with its newer versions. It is quite helpful for gaming purpose. This emulator is free of cost. It comes with several features to serves the best. It gives you decently solid experience.
- MEmu: This emulator is also free of cost and it comes with many features which we can use for android devices. This is quite well in working and it works with AMD processors.
It supports android jelly bean, kitkat and lollipop. We can run multiple games and testing features. It is quite usable as a productivity tool as well. Recent update came for this emulator was in 2019.
- Nox: this is another android emulator. It can be used by gamers also. It includes mapping with keyboard, actual controller support and even the ability to key map gesture controls.
It is also entirely free of cost in active development.
- Phoenic OS: this is one of the newer android emulators. We can use it from PC.It can give you awesome experience of gaming as well as we can use it for testing app. It has google play services. Although updating those services can be a bit of a pain sometimes.
It can run android 7.1 which are modern for an android emulator. We can download it from play store easily.
- Prime OS: It is one of the free emulator available on the play store so that anyone can download his emulator and use it whenever you want. It is suitable for android. It boosts android to run smoothly.
We can use this for productivity if we really want to. It comes with many features which are helpful for android devices.
By observing all these emulators it is proved that some these are very compatible with our system and some of these are really not useful for us. Tags: Best Emulator for PC, Windows 10, Android, Mac
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.