Kraft boxes are a popular item in many households, and with good reason! They make great gifts, store food, and can be used for all sorts of other purposes. But did you know that Kraft boxes are also incredibly versatile? In this article, we will explore some of the hacks you can use to create custom Kraft boxes just the way you want them. So whether you need a simple storage container or something more elaborate, these hacks will help you get there!
What are Custom Kraft Boxes?
Custom Kraft boxes are a great way to add extra customization and flair to your gift giving. They are also a great way to show your creative side. There are a number of ways that you can customize your custom kraft box. Here are four hacks that you can use to create amazing custom kraft boxes.
- Use Your Photos as the Background Texture for Your Custom Kraft Boxes
If you have some beautiful photos that you’d like to use as the background texture for your custom kraft boxes, all you need is some scrap paper and a pencil. First, photocopy your photos onto the scraps of paper. Then, using a pencil, trace around each photo. Finally, cut out each photo using a x-acto knife or scissors. You can now use these cutouts as the background texture for your custom kraft boxes!
- Add Custom Graphics to Your Custom Kraft Boxes
If you’re not comfortable cutting out photos, you can also add custom graphics to your custom kraft boxes using a computer and some software. First, download some free graphic software like Photoshop or GIMP. Next, open up the software and create a new document. Then, insert your photo cutouts. For more https://wayofwillcbd.com/
What You’ll Need to Make Your Own Custom Kraft Boxes
To make your own custom kraft boxes, you’ll need some supplies: cardstock, a pen or pencil, scissors, and an adhesive. You can either make your own boxes or use some of the hacks below to customize existing boxes.
- Draw or print a template on cardstock that matches the size of the box you want to create. You can either print out a template online or download one from a craft website.
- Cut out the template with scissors.
- To make the boxes more sturdy, add a layer of foamcore to the bottom before attaching the template to the cardboard. This will help protect your boxes when they’re stacked on top of each other or stored in a drawer.
- Use an adhesive to attach the template to the cardboard. Be sure toposition it so that the opening is facing down so that ink doesn’t get spilled when you write on it later.
- Write whatever you want inside the box, using a black marker if desired. Make sure to leave enough room at the top and bottom of the box so that your items will fit comfortably when they’re placed inside.
More About: Kraft cookie Wholesale boxes
How to Make a Custom Kraft Box
Do you have a stash of old boxes that you don’t use anymore? Check out our tips for how to make a custom kraft box!
- Choose a box that is the right size. You can use any old box that you have lying around, but make sure the dimensions are appropriate. A standard kraft box is 8 inches wide, 6 inches high and 3 inches deep.
- Decide on your design. If you want to keep it simple, just draw or print out a design on paper and cut it out. If you want to go a bit more elaborate, there are some online tools available that will help you create your own design.
- Start filling the box with your favorite items. Use as many or as few items as you like, but be sure to include at least one item from each of the following categories: food, drink, condiments, napkins,/tableware and party supplies (e.g., balloons, streamers).
- Add finishing touches if desired. You can add decorative edges to the box using a ruler or sharp scissors, or write down the date and occasion for which the box was created on the inside cover.
There are a few amazing custom Kraft boxes hacks that you can use to spruce up your gift-giving experience this holiday season. Whether you’re looking for a unique way to package cookies or want to create an adorable little gift for someone special, these tricks will help make your job a little bit easier. So be sure to check them out and see which ones work best for you!