You can play Call of Duty: Mobile on your PC as well as on your iOS or Android phone. There are quite a few popular games available on smartphones, such as Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG Mobile. Both games are available for Windows PC on Steam’s App store. It would be great engineowning.to to be able to play COD Mobile on a bigger screen since most users have played COD Mobile a lot during the pandemic.
Even though iOS and Android users have access to all of this CoD content, some prefer to play it on their computer. The good news is that you can play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC, and we’ll show you how to do it.
How does a Call of Duty mobile game work?
We haven’t found anything else to entertain us since the pandemic began. COD is also quite popular, like PUBG, Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Asphalt Legends, and other popular games. Play Store and App Store users have downloaded it in millions because it’s a great multiplayer game. COD Mobile has become a popular alternative to PUBG Mobile since PUBG Mobile was banned in India. Therefore, many traditional Call of Duty fans have been wondering how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC.
Unlike other FPS games, Call of Duty offers a Battle Royale mode, a Team DeathMatch, a Search and Destroy mode, and a Free-For-All mode. Considering the popularity of the game now, here’s how you can play it on your PC.
Using the PC to play Call of Duty Mobile
It is common for gamers to want to play mobile games on a larger screen when they become interesting and viral. Your PC or Mac can run the game by emulating it. Emulators are available in many forms. Our recommendation is to start with GameLoop. Alternate emulators can be used if GameLoop fails to work.
GameLoop Emulator: Method
In the past, it was known as “Tencent Game Buddy” and this is the official emulator from Tencent Games. The PC and Mac versions of GameLoop can be downloaded and installed for free. It takes up to five minutes to install the emulator after downloading.
- GameLoop can be downloaded and installed on PCs and Macs
- You can access the emulator’s Game Centre after it has been installed. Left side of the window is where you will find the Game Centre
- The Game Centre will display Call of Duty: Mobile. From the top left of the window, search for it if you can’t find it
- At the bottom-right of your screen, click on Call of Duty and the Install button will appear
- The game will be downloaded and installed on your computer once you click on that button
- From the left side window, go to My Games
- You will then be able to play the game on your emulator after clicking on Play
With a bigger screen, you can play Call Of Duty Mobile. The game comes with preset controls. The default controllers should be visible on the right side of the window. The key mapping option on your ride side in the window allows you to set custom controls as well.
On an emulator, Call of Duty puts you in a different matchmaking lobby. Players on emulators will also compete against you. You will, however, be matched with a team that includes both emulator players and mobile players if you invite a mobile player to your game.
GameLoop Settings Adjustment.
You should keep these points in mind while playing Call of Duty on GameLoop.
On PC, you can play Call Of Duty Mobile
- To access settings, tap on the three horizontal lines icon in the top-right menu
- Most of the options, such as screen resolution, screen capture location, and rendering methods, can be found here.
- A game window can be resized under the Engine option.
- Your game’s active resolution can be changed under the Game tab under the window.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.