Instagram is a powerful platform for marketing your business, but it can also be a great way to get more followers. In fact, more than half of businesses say Instagram has helped increase sales.
By following these simple tips and strategies, you’ll be able to grow your Instagram account with ease:
- Post consistently. You should be posting at least once a day, but it’s better to post multiple times per day. If you can’t do this, try to space out your posts so that they’re not all clumped together in one big burst of activity.
- Post at the same time each day if possible so that people know when they can expect new content from you and come back for more!
- Try posting at different times throughout the day if possible–evenings tend to be more active than mornings or afternoons on Instagram (and vice versa).
Post engaging content
To gain a following, you need to post engaging content. The best way to do this is by having a unique perspective on the world and sharing it with others. Take some time to think about how your audience sees the world and what they might want from an account like yours.
- Is there something about your life/job/hobbies/etc that makes them different than other Instagram accounts?
- What kinds of posts would make them want to follow you?
- How can you make those posts interesting enough so they’ll want more after seeing just one or two?
Diversify your account
If you want to attract new followers on Instagram, it’s important to diversify your account. This means posting a variety of photos and videos that show different aspects of your life. For example, if you’re a photographer who happens to also be an avid gardener, then post photos taken with both cameras (your DSLR vs. smartphone). If you are an athlete who likes yoga or meditation, then share those interests as well!
The more unique content you have on your page, the more likely people will follow along: after all–what could be more boring than seeing the same thing over and over again?
Use hashtags strategically.
Hashtags are a great way to get more followers on Instagram, but only if you use them in the right way. Here are some tips for how to use hashtags:
- Use hashtags that are relevant to your content. If you’re posting about coffee, for example, don’t use a hashtag about cars! Your followers won’t see it or care about it–and neither will anyone else who searches that hashtag later on. You can also look at other posts in your niche and see what types of popular tags they use (for example, #coffeeaddict). This will give you an idea of what works best for this topic area when it comes time for brainstorming new hashtags yourself!
- Use trending topics as well; just make sure they’re relevant! For example: if there’s an ongoing news story related specifically towards coffee enthusiasts then go ahead ahead because there’ll probably be lots people talking about this topic right now due its relevance within current events.”
If you want to get more followers on Instagram, use popular tags and keywords.
These are the tags and keywords that are used by the most people. The best part is that they’re not just popular with everyone–they’re also relevant to your content! You can use them because they describe what you post well enough for other users to find it interesting. For example, if I post photos of cats online then “cat” would be an excellent keyword for me because it describes my content perfectly (and there’s nothing else like it).
The next step is figuring out which ones aren’t too competitive yet still have enough searches happening every day so that there’s potential traffic coming from them at all times–you don’t want too many people already using these terms before trying them out yourself!
Follow other people to get more followers
To get more followers, you need to follow other people. But how do you know who to follow?
There are a few things that will help determine whether someone is a good candidate for following:
- The content they post. Does it align with the type of content that you share? If so, then there’s a good chance that their followers will be interested in yours too!
- Their audience size and engagement rate (the number of likes per post). If they have more followers than you do but aren’t getting as many likes per post, then this might not be the best fit for growing your own following growth rate (the number of new followers gained each month).
Engage with others in real-time on Instagram
The comment section is a great place to connect with others in real-time. You can reply to comments and questions, or use it as an opportunity to ask users for their opinions on your content. Don’t be afraid of being genuine, but don’t use bots or automated services either! If you want more followers on Instagram, then being honest is key.
It’s also important that you don’t hesitate when interacting with other users–and this goes both ways: if someone responds positively toward your post (or even just likes it), thank them! And if somebody has left a negative comment about one of your posts? Apologize politely and move on from there!
You can get more followers on instagram by following these tips
To get more followers on Instagram, you need to:
- Use popular tags and keywords. Hashtags are a great way to find new followers who have similar interests as you. If you use relevant hashtags in your posts, they will be more likely to see them and follow back if they like what they see.
- Diversify your account’s content. Your Instagram feed should not just be filled with selfies or pictures of food–instead, try posting different types of photos that show off different sides of yourself (and keep things interesting). For example, if all the pictures in one album are selfies taken at night in front of a mirror with no makeup on and no lighting in the background…that may not appeal as much as seeing an artistic photo taken during daylight hours where people can actually see what kind of person they’re following!
- Follow other people! It’s okay if this isn’t something that comes naturally for everyone; some people prefer keeping their feeds private because then only their friends/family members can view them anyway–but if possible try building up some sorta mutual understanding between two parties before making any moves towards friendship status.”
Instagram is a great way to connect with people, share your interests and show off your life. It can also be a helpful tool for businesses looking to connect with their customers on a deeper level. If you want more followers on Instagram then we recommend following these tips and strategies!